Recording Studio Doors and Windows – Perfect Your Home Studio
Soundproof Studios is the leading soundproofing window and door company worldwide. Our clientele ranges from East Hampton, NY and Asbury Park, NJ to Valencia, Spain. It doesn’t matter that our home-base is in the heart of Reno, NV – our work speaks for itself!
Our company was founded in 1998 by Randall Brown and since then, Brown has worked tirelessly to provide soundproof recording windows and doors with the highest STC ratings in the country.
What do our STC ratings mean for you and your soundproofing needs?
For studio designers and sound engineers, we’re the answer to quite a few logistics problems. Sound Transmission Class or ‘STC’ ratings are an established way to average how much sound is stopped by something. STC ratings are used for windows, doors, walls and most building materials. The average STC rating on the market today ranges from 33 – 47. At Soundproof Studios we offer an STC of 55 – 60 (on average) for recording studio doors and windows.
Whether trying to design your first-ever studio, or have had a few in the past and know exactly what you want, the industry professionals at Soundproof Studios will be able to help you design the studio of your dreams! Our recording studio doors and windows are made to order resulting in custom designs that will fit any budget, room or idea. We pride ourselves in creating an area that maximizes the use of as much space in the room as possible.
When choosing our recording studio doors, you will receive these features and achieve the following with our proven products:
- Our recording studio doors will not allow swing in or swing out obstructions into the recording studio area.
- All recording studio door panels are removable so you can utilize the full door opening width when needed, and we are also aware of audience needs and viewing opportunities with our recording studio doors.
- Our recording studio windows consist of two independent fixed windows on each side of your window opening. Each window can be installed vertically or slanted and will achieve an STC value of 64.
- Our sound studio windows are easy to install, the slanted glass is field adjustable, complete architectural drawings are available, and we guarantee your satisfaction with Soundproof Studios.
- If you’re really wanting sound to stay out, using two soundproof doors we achieve an STC of 65. Our recording studio brochure details how dramatically our recording studio doors block the low frequencies (40dB @ 80 Hz).
Contact Soundproof Studios today or give us a call at 1 (877) 438-7843 for a free estimate on your new recording studio windows and doors.