Recording Studio Soundproofing
Recording Studio Windows and Doors
If you are in the process of designing a recording studio or any room where sound isolation is critical, you have come to the right place. We can help you create the ideal door and window solutions for the design of the studio and the space available.
Our design consultants have the experience and skill to help you sort out your best choices when designing your recording studio.
There are options that you may not have considered that can greatly enhance your design. For example, our recording studio windows can be vertical or slanted.
They can also be fixed or operable without hurting acoustics. Our sliding glass doors and telescoping sliding glass doors open up many new design possibilities and it is often that sound locks are no longer needed to achieve sound separation.
We’ll help you explore the new world of design possibilities. Best of all, this valuable service is free. Contact us today to request a free consultation on your recording studio soundproofing needs.
Custom Sound Proofing
Every door is made-to-order and will meet your exact specifications. Our manufacturing times are a fraction of the competition.
- Highest STC rating of any 1.75″ thick acoustical door
- Three stainless steel cam lift hinges standard
- Uses off-the-shelf locksets and hardware
- Wider doors for any given rough opening size
- New door frame design preserves your double-wall sound isolation
- Full steel, partial window, and full view glass options available
- All gasketing and seals included
- Fast manufacturing times
Find Out More About Acoustical Steel Doors
Contact us today to request a free consultation on your recording studio soundproofing needs.